Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Life Drawing and Rambling is What I Do

Hello again friends! Another post so soon you ask? Why yes! Lots today from a while back. Some of them are 1 minutes, some are probably 2 or 3 or something and some are probably 5 or 10! I am terrible at keeping track, but they are in order of front to back in my drawing pad though so yeah. I think from now on though I just will assume you know that.

Anyways! Enough of my rambling and clarifying! Here are the drawings!




















And there we have it! I wish I had more interesting things to say!

Oh I know! I went to the Vancouver Art Gallery the other day, and to the Aquarium a few days after and sketched some things. Those were both fun and interesting occasions, but you'll just have to take my word on that!

I'll have to post some concept work I've been doing eventually here.

Anyways-
See you all later!
--Khaiya

1 comment:

  1. This could get me killed in certain circles, but I actually love the even line distribution on 64...Lookin' good, keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete